An old friendship...

Go down

An old friendship...

Post by puppycheese123 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:02 am

Every time I hear this I think of my old best friend I used to have. His name was Dan we used to do everything together and he was my best friend. I would have done anything for him but unfortunately he did not care about me enough to stay my friend. Ever since I was 2 years old he was my best friend and hes gone and out of my life now. It's been 7 years since I have seen him. He was like a brother to me and I wish he wouldn't have changed into what he has become life has molded him into a fake and I will never forget the last time I've seen him. I've lost a lot in my time but this friendship I lost hurt the most out of every problem in my life. I usually shut everyone out when shit like this happens and never tell anyone how things really are. I believe in looking at the bright side of things rather then weeping about the past. It feels like I cannot forget all the memories that still bring him up. This song reminds me of him and what happened but I just wanted to share this one story with everyone because I have never really talked about it and I just felt like sharing why it's become hard for me to trust people and I have learned that life moves on and so should you so that's what I tried to do but it doesn't work. I don't even feel like talking about this anymore. Welp I Just shared something really personal and I really didn't want to share because it was sad and I didn't feel like thinking about it anymore. All that matters now is I have a group of really awesome friends to talk to. This happened for a reason because I have made new friends and this saddening event in my life has molded me into the person I am today. Thank you for listening to my story.

Super Admin
Super Admin

View user profile http://sentientgaming.webs.com/

Back to top Go down