Sentient Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An application worthy of Steak becoming admin

2 posters

Go down

An application worthy of Steak becoming admin Empty An application worthy of Steak becoming admin

Post by Coatrak of Steak Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:34 am

Name:Joseph M Burns III
Steam Name:graywarden27
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51190331
Position Applying For: administrator... of eldritch phenomenon
Time played on garry's mod: 254 hours
Usual Hours (please indicate your timezone): EST
Experience: admin of sentient gaming before garry's mod 13 (the day the world died)
References (Who do you know):Puppycheese and JJ
Anything else you want to say: Nope.avi... oh except for this

Puppycheese, you have known me since 5th grade and for better or worse, i stuck by you and i am willing to help you keep your server active and possibly happy. I don't have the experience in things like coding or not lagging like a mothertrucker, but I have good judgement and with proper instruction I can do my best to make sure the innocent and the guilty are fairly accused and prosecuted under the server's and forum's laws. On January 17 I'll be returning to collage and be looking for work so my time may be all over the place. I will try to be an active member/employee of the server whenever possible.
   A benefit of having me as an admin would be easy communication with me, as well as me being able to see you in person about matters that may for some reason involve me showing up. You have my house and cell number so you do not have to worry about not being able to contact me. An issue with that though may be when i find work and may drop off the face of the earth. It may never come to that or it will but i will offer the best service i can within the time that i have
   You were probably expecting this to be humorous and i apologize for that. Ninja-Pirate Centaurs swimming in gonorrhea sauce seasoned with fecal matter. There, HAPPY! Don't ever say the GRAND WARLOCK doesn't deliver because I probably won't. I never said i was a good magician of the darker arts (not pertaining to necromancy just simple summonings of demons from the 9 planes of Hell) but i know more than you to tell when someone poops out foul necromantic aim-bot rituals. I rest my case and I hope you make the best decision of re-instating me as admin. Poop.

Last edited by Coatrak of Steak on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I don goofed with the format)
Coatrak of Steak
Coatrak of Steak
VIP Admin
VIP Admin

Back to top Go down

An application worthy of Steak becoming admin Empty Re: An application worthy of Steak becoming admin

Post by puppycheese123 Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:26 am

+1 Joe your admin application was very well done. I am going to say yes! I trust you with this admin position since I knew you pretty much all of my life. Welcome to the team amigo Wink
puppycheese123
puppycheese123
Super Admin
Super Admin

http://sentientgaming.webs.com/

Back to top Go down