Sentient Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duke Nukem Admin Application

3 posters

Go down

Duke Nukem Admin Application Empty Duke Nukem Admin Application

Post by Duke Nukem Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:08 pm

Well hello poeple, my name is Vincent, my steam ID is MuffinOtron (ADD ME IF YOU WANT!)

I'm applying for an admin position in the server. Of course, I don't have a lot of experience on other server, Sentient Gaming is the first server that I play seriously and regulary. I know Puppycheese (of course), AnOtHeR DeAd AnGeL and I know Sir Cheogorath (not as much as Puppy and Angel though.)

I am applying to be an admin on the server because, as all of you can see, more and more poeple are connecting everyday and sometime, there are poeple but no admin on server. For an exemple, if you have three guys, lets call them Bobby, Bob and Bobba, well Bobby can troll Bob and Bobba or RDM them and no one will be able to stop them or do anything for it. In other words, there are not enough admin on the server, and as I know the server and the rules of the server well, I could help with that.

Now, this decision is up to you, poeple of America (and other country.)

TEXT ''DUKE'' TO 55015 IF YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR HIM, ''DUKE'' TO 55015!

(I still love you all, but more seriously this time.)
Duke Nukem
Duke Nukem
V.I.P
V.I.P

Back to top Go down

Duke Nukem Admin Application Empty Re: Duke Nukem Admin Application

Post by puppycheese123 Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:24 am

+1 You are awesome duke and the coolest friend i could ask for. You are right we do need more admins as well to the server. Your fomatting can use some work but over all it was a good application. Here is what I think... I think that I need to see how you will react to being given power and responsibility. I would like to start you out as an operator and see how you react given this power. I believe you have potential to become a great admin and you are right we need people for different hour on the server. Thank you duke old buddy for submitting your incredible application.
puppycheese123
puppycheese123
Super Admin
Super Admin

http://sentientgaming.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:17 pm

the inexperience is the only thing i dont like but yes we do need more admins. I agree with puppy and we should start you out as an operator (a good introduction to being an admin) and then you can work your way up
+1
JJ
JJ
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:18 pm

Why do i have a stewie thing in my name?
JJ
JJ
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by puppycheese123 Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:53 pm

JJ wrote:the inexperience is the only thing i dont like but yes we do need more admins. I agree with puppy and we should start you out as an operator (a good introduction to being an admin) and then you can work your way up
+1
Also duke be on your best behavior!
puppycheese123
puppycheese123
Super Admin
Super Admin

http://sentientgaming.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down